8 steps to finding your best escort
With all of the personal and adult ads on the Internet these days, it can get extremely confusing for a first-timer to select an escort. By carefully analyzing one’s wants and expectations, opting for reliable directories and fully reading and understanding an escort’s ad, a novice can easily find the best escort for him or her. Here are eight steps to selecting the best possible escort.
1. Use a reputable escort directory site. Budget sites will attract escorts who either cannot afford better options, don’t want to invest in proper marketing, or simply aren’t curious enough to find out what offers there are. They are not high-quality escorts. Top escorts advertise their services on sites such as Punterlink or Eurogirlsescort. Reputable sites offer opportunities for high-end escorts to share photos, biography information and reliable details about their rates.
2. Consider whether you wish to go through an agency or to visit with an independent escort. Agency escorts are typically consistent in their methods, services and prices. Typically, escorts who work through agencies must charge a little bit more. Agencies usually have a variety of escorts that can suit any client’s desires and wishes.
3. Search for the type of escort you want. Analyze your preferences and know they kind of man or woman you wish to spend time with. For instance, some older clients prefer mature escorts. Others are looking for a girlfriend experience. Other categories include: big beautiful woman, busty, fetish, blonde, brunette, porn star experience, gothic and dominatrix. (There are many other categories.)
4. Know your financial limits. Before beginning your search for an escort, decide how much you can spend for a date. Better escort sites will allow you to limit your search by rate, as well as by other parameters. As you search through escort ads, look at their rates before reading much further. If you cannot afford an escort, move on to another one, no matter how terrific the offer. Remember that you should never haggle with an escort for a bargain price: this is insulting to an escort and implies that you do not think she is worth her price.Expect to get what you pay for: you have a better chance of having your desires satisfied with higher-priced escorts than with escorts who charge budget rates. Additionally, make sure you have enough money left over for a generous tip if you’re pleased with your experience. Escort agencies and the escort ladies remember clients who tip and often provide even better service to their generous clients.
5. Look at the pictures in the ad. An escort’s photographs can tell a lot about them and the level of service to be expected. Today, when even an entry-level camera delivers excellent shots, it takes outstanding sloppiness to produce and display low quality photos. If an escort settles on cheap, hastily made photographs for their ad, they are likely to settle on a cheap, hastily provided service. Look at their photos closely and think whether you want to meet a person who thinks that this light, this composition, this amount of photoshopping, this room is OK.
6. Read an escort’s ad fully. Twice.
7. Check for reviews online. Sometimes you can find out useful information from online reviews of escorts. However, keep in mind that not all reviews are true or accurate. If reviews are not regulated and may contain false information. Some of them are written by angry clients after their haggling attempt failed; some are written by those who tried to receive a service that this particular escort does not provide…. Take reviews with a grain of salt and trust your 6th sense.
8. Contact the escort agency you’ve chosen from the ads to see about setting up an appointment. If conversation is difficult over the telephone, it may be troublesome in person, too. If everything seems good on the phone and your conversation goes smoothly, book an appointment.